The Harlem Park to Park Initiative (HP2P) is a merchants association in Central Harlem, the hub for NYC’s premiere dining, shopping and nightlife destinations north of 110th Street.
The membership of Harlem Park to Park is comprised of 40+ premiere businesses located within the geographic area of Central Park North to 125th Street and Morningside Park to Marcus Garvey Park
To encourage commerce that successfully sustains and promotes the community and culture of the Village of Harlem and celebrates the neighborhood’s historic CHARM.
• Community & Culture
• Heritage & Hopitality
• Art & Architecture
• Retail & Restaurants
WHO IS HARLEM PARKS TO PARK?
• 40 of the neighborhood’s most exciting shopping, dining and nightlife venues
• We generate $20 Million in gross sales ($200K-$1.5M per business)
• We service a high growth trade area with global reach
- 126,000 affluent, diverse/international residential community*
• 62% African American
• 14% Caucasian
• 24% Hispanic
- 350 new condominium units within 5 block radius on one corridor alone. **
• Average income of new home buyers in Harlem is $194K***
• $300K-$1.8M average sale price
• We host 4 million+ national and international tourists per year
*NY Times, 1/5/10; **WSJ, 6/19/10; ***Harlem Drilldown report, 2008